Birthday Treat For My Hot Wife

I had always a dream of seeing her with another man.Luckily, I found men for my Hot Wife. She would often dress up for me when we were in a different town where no one knew us. We'd go into streets and she would have on a short skirt and a string top. She would have a couple of drinks and then go to the restroom and put her knickers and bra into her handbag. She would go onto the floor without me a flirt with all the horny guys. To be honest this made me very jealous but I also loved it and I knew that she was doing it because I asked her to.To celebrate her birthday, I shared my hot wife with friends. For one time they got permission to fuck my wife in her pussy and then in her asshole. she was very happy that day. Check this birthday treat for my Wife.
Hot-Wife

Watch her video.

Zaine