Home » , , , , , , , » Watching My Wife Getting Hot with Guys

Watching My Wife Getting Hot with Guys

Ever since our honeymoon, I loved to watch My Hot Wife with another man. I have never disclosed it until I knew my wife's hot habits.She was just a kind of impenetrable woman. I have taken the very same vacation year after year and always got a decent fuck for her.I do mean the very same, the same motel, the same suit in many cases,the same dates, seventeen years running now, all the same but fucker is always different.I'm sure that sounds painful for many husband but,not for me.But, having a very narrow window of time in the spring while trying to maintain a very strict budget, we just managed to entertain my hot wife.

My+hot+wife

My Hot Wife Likes Young Guys
I have an entertaining sexy wife, To me it was a no-brainer; I was simply trying to gain her approval. she always laughingly, told me it was from her revolutionary sex skills; I always rebutted, "Having a spectacular pair of legs and a nice ass is not a skill."
Wife-Sharing

I would infer from what I have mentioned that perhaps I may have some gift of this kind, not that of being invulnerable, because experience has many times proved to me that I am of tender flesh and not at all impenetrable; nor that of being proof against enchantment, for I have already seen myself thrust into a cage, in which all the world would not have been able to confine me except by force of enchantments for my sexy wife.

she'd dance with other guys she met (most of them in their twenties, which was a big turn-on for both of us) but she was always afraid that somebody in our friend's circle would find out and ruin us both socially. Not that we're socialites or anything but doing something like that isn't accepted by a lot of people around us.

I can safely say that she is hot. At five feet three inches, 108 lbs, gorgeous ass, perfect curves, flawless skin, and an amazingly cute innocent looking face, the fact that she is a college professor really made little difference. If she were a bottle washer, the testosterone-filled young men at this motel would have been attracted to her.

Wife-with-Young-Guys
She truly is gorgeous and will be stared at, especially by her male students, males in general for that matter. It's been said that if men stare at a woman as she walks by, she's beautiful, but if both men and women stare, she's hot.

She's the type of female that you might see in a class B movie, only she's truly brilliant, naturally beautiful, professional, and has perfect C-cup breasts that God gave her.Most of the guys who banged her were soothed, but shook their heads in a dubious and moral way.

This all gives the sonic notions of the days at that time. Upon returning to the motel later that evening, we couldn't help noticing several of the University guys sitting on the road, we tried to pick one each day.Not at all unusual after getting to know us. As we returned motel, we managed playing a drinking game, which required the loser to down a shot, and as it appeared they must have all been losing. My life style is clearly expressed in these Hot Wife Photos.